Hive Real Estate Group is a coalition of talented Realtors in Columbia, MO.
With over 100 combined years of experience, our team knows the mid-Missouri market inside and out.
Let our team help you find the home of your dreams.
Call or Text: 573-999-6528
• BS – University of Missouri, majors in Mathematics & Psychology
• CRS Designation – Certified Residential Specialist
• GRI Designation – Graduate of Real Estate Institute
• ABR Designation – Accredited Buyers Representative
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Over 30 Years Experience in Real Estate
• Co-Owner of House of Brokers Realty From 1990-2018
• 10 Years Classroom Teaching Experience
• Columbia Board of Realtors – past Treasurer, Secretary, Vice President, Board of Directors, MLS Committee Chair
• Charter Member of REDI – Regional Economic Development, Inc.
• Columbia Planning & Zoning Commission – 1979 through 1984
• Served on Governor's Council for Affordable Housing
Jackie grew up at Lake of the Ozarks and continues to enjoy boating and swimming.
Call or Text: 573-864-7863
Shannon is a Hallsville and Columbia native who grew up on 10 acres in Hallsville, MO. She joined the Jackie Bulgin Team in 1996 as an unlicensed assistant and became a full-time REALTOR in 2001 upon graduating with a B. S. in Business Management from Columbia College.
In her practice of real estate, she is well known for savvy and creative negotiations, great customer service, strong attention to detail and ensuring a positive experience for all parties in a transaction: buyers, sellers, and cooperating agents. Her quest for knowledge and love of troubleshooting has made real estate a perfect fit for her lifetime career. Her specific areas of expertise are condominiums, new construction, existing homes, and buyer representation.
Over the past 13 years, Shannon has served on the Board of Directors for the Columbia Board of REALTORS, as well as the Board of Directors for the Missouri Association of REALTORS, and also served on the RPAC, Cultural Diversity, Finance, MLS, and New Member Orientation committees.
Shannon resides in Columbia and loves to play golf, watch sports, travel, and spend time with her family, friends, and pets.
Call or Text: 573-881-4244
Carol, a native Missourian, moved to Columbia in 1958 and has been a dedicated member of the real estate community since 1975. She was a founding partner of House of Brokers Realty, Inc. and continued that partnership through 2016. She is a member of the Columbia and National Board of Realtors and Realtors National Marketing Institute. Over her years as a Realtor, she has earned the designations of Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Realtor Institute, and Accredited Buyer's Representative.
Carol enjoys traveling, learning Spanish, playing bridge, reading, attending concerts, plays and movies, and is involved in the music and art community in Columbia.
Nicole was born and raised in a family of homebuilders in Hannibal, MO. Her father, grandfather, and uncle are all homebuilder's and many memories of her childhood are filled with fetching tools, attaching wall plates perfectly straight, and preparing for open houses.
In 2004, Nicole graduated from Columbia College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education. She then taught Pre-K and Kindergarten in Cape Girardeau, MO.
She later completed pre-licensure real estate appraiser coursework and worked as an apprenticing appraiser from September 2005 to March 2006. She brings background knowledge of assessing home values to our team.
In 2006 Nicole returned to Columbia, MO with her husband Eric and they have 3 children that she has loved staying home with over the past 9 years. In her spare time, she has built and sold headboards and ottomans at a local shop in Columbia. She enjoys hiking, reading, baking, and spending time with her family.
Debbie grew up in Columbia and is a graduate of Hickman High School and the University of Missouri College of Education. She and her husband, Carl, have 3 (now adult) children: Hannah, Sam & Lily, along with a son-in-law, Will. Debbie is very active in her church and loves spending time with family and friends, biking on the trail or enjoying dinner and a movie. She supports The Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri, the Missouri Symphony Society Conservatory, and Rock Bridge Show Choir. Debbie began her real estate career at House of Brokers as an associate of Carol Denninghoff in January of 2003 and was licensed in December of 2004. Debbie manages contracts, coordinates advertising, and assists in the listing process.
Call or Text: 913-375-6136
Lauren is a native Missourian. She was born in St. Louis, raised in Kansas City, attended college in Joplin and now resides in Columbia. She began her real estate career with House of Brokers in the Spring of 2016 and joined the Hive Group as Office Director in the beginning of 2020.
She and her husband, Cullen, love to travel and be outdoors. In her spare time, Lauren enjoys volunteering for different local organizations, spending time with friends, traveling with her husband, fishing, hiking and running!
• Missouri Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy Participant 2018-2019
• Columbia Board of REALTORS® Leadership Academy Participant 2018
• State Director of the Missouri Association of REALTORS® 2020
• Member of Columbia Board of REALTORS® Board of Directors 2020
• Columbia Board of REALTORS® YPN Committee Chair 2018-2019
• Columbia Board of REALTORS® MLS Committee Member 2017-2019
• Women's Council of REALTORS® Leadership Team 2018-Present
• BS, Kinesiology - Missouri Southern State University
• Licensed REALTOR® since 2016
• The National Association of REALTORS®
• The Missouri Association of REALTORS®
• The Columbia Board of REALTORS®
Call or Text: 573-268-5686
A graduate from the University of Central Missouri with a BS degree in Economics/Finance, Dan has over 15 years of experience in business development and mortgage lending. We are excited to welcome Dan as the newest member of the Hive Real Estate Group as our Buyer's Agent. Dan is a native of Tipton, Missouri, he has lived in Columbia for 2 years. He and his wife, Becky, have two children, Nikolas and Emerson. In addition to his passion for real estate, Dan is an avid sports fan and enjoys traveling with his family.
Dan's background translates into the very best representation for his buyers. His dynamic personality and fierce negotiation skills are an inevitable combo for success.
• BS, Economics/Finance – University of Central Missouri
• Licensed REALTOR® since 2019
Contact us at the office number listed below and a team representative will be glad to assist you.
House of Brokers Realty
1515 Chapel Hill Road Columbia, MO 65203